A Year In Food

From New York to Costa Rica to Europe to California: 365 Days of Dining Out

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nov. 15.



Home - Well, I'm back safe and sound in New York, after three months in Europe. I've done my best to update from the road, and I appreciate all of the kind e-mails with thoughts and advice. But now that I'm back, get ready for more updates, more photos and more food, as I recount the rest of my trip and take as many bites of the Big Apple as I can before I move onto California on December 5th. Most importantly, there are still many standout meals from Europe on the horizon, and, I expect, some to come from NYC too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you can help copy check now, right

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Welcome back to the States.
Just in time for the Holidays!
Wow, where in Cali you headed?
Can't wait to get there in a month to celebrate Xmas with the fam. I can't believe it's alreay Thanksgiving...

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lonesome Hero said...

Thanks Mona. I'm off to San Fran. Hope your holidays are happy, but also, of course, that the food is good.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home