A Year In Food

From New York to Costa Rica to Europe to California: 365 Days of Dining Out

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dec. 13.



On The Move - So I arrived in San Francisco last night and today, I already had my first day at work. I'm now a copy editor at a small publishing house and I'm already waist-deep in manuscripts. As such, I'm taking a brief hiatus as I get adjusted to a whole new city and a whole new set of circumstances. (Anyone have a great cheap studio for me to move into?) But with a new state comes many exciting new food possibilities, along with a lot more posts from Europe and New York still to come...

Update: I now have a great cheap studio!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Congrats on the new job! That's exciting, though sorry you're already slammed. Guess you got no breaking in period. I'm from CA and am headed to Carmel for the holidays-I can't wait. If you've never been you will definitely have to head down south a couple hours to the Carmel/Big Sur area. And I will certainly give you some hot dining spots. Though I know you're the hero and would probably find them on your own;)

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Kyle S said...

Glad to know you landed on your feet out there. I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of the trip.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

welcome to cali!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Meredith said...

You've got to head straight for Fisherman's Wharf for a Boudin chowder bowl.

And eat at Chevy's whenever you have the time!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Alaina said...

Happy New Year and welcome to SF!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店

酒店PT

酒店上班

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

11:21 PM  
Anonymous The Law Office of Levinson Axelrod said...

Great food in San Francisco.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home