A Year In Food

From New York to Costa Rica to Europe to California: 365 Days of Dining Out

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jan. 26.

Special Feature
-

All About Me(me)
- I've kindly been tagged for memes before by some very cool blogs and I've always meant to answer them. But then I'd see a turkey reuben or a jar of cilantro chutney, and I'd get distracted. But no more! Goaded into disclosure by Mona's Apple's very own Mona, here's an exclusive glimpse at the man behind the stomach:


Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Editorial Associate at a small publishing house
2. Paralegal at a large, soul-numbing corporate law firm
3. Minimum wage librarian
4. "Sandwich artist" at Subway (Fuck yeah!)


Four Movies I Could (and I do) Watch Over and Over:
1. Ratcatcher
2. Waking Life
3. In the Mood for Love
4. Contempt


Four Places I've Lived:
1. San Francisco, CA - now
2. New York, NY - before now
3. Charlottesville, Virginia - before before now
4. Staten Island, NY - before before before now


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Freaks and Geeks
2. Nowhere Man

3. Futurama

4. The Wire



Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Costa Rica
2. Montreal
3. Sarajevo

4. Flagstaff


Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Prefix Mag
2. The New York Times
3. Le Monde
4. The Delicious Life


Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. blood oranges
2. spinach paratha
3. lox and cream cheese
4. chanterelles



Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. Paris
2.
Manhattan
3. Hawaii
4. Thailand


Four Tags:
1. The Delicious Life
2.
Amateur Gourmet
3. The Taste Land
4. Eat Drink One Woman

4 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

NICELY DONE!! I 'm psyched I have four new movies to check out on netflix. And my, you have... "been around the world..." The pictures were a great touch.
And lastly, I love being left to our own imaginations about the Subway sandwich artist. That is quite intriguing...

4:14 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

a turkey reuben?!?!?

for shame, for shame.

there is no such thing as a reuben with no beef. pastrami, if you really care.

omg. turkey. *sigh* i can't read you anymore. ;)

thanks for the tag. i'm on it like criss cross on peanut butter cookies.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous lan said...

http://www.new-yorkfood.blogspot.com

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店

酒店PT

酒店上班

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home